Secretaries have been volunteering for the taking of minutes at each GA. If you have a copy of a set of minutes to submit to this listing, please us the text (.txt, .rtf, .doc, .odt, and .pdf acceptable).
Some minutes are "sparse" and will be amended to include information from the IRC log.
Occupy Newfoundland (St John's GA)
17? October (Second General Assembly)
Consensus to Date
The following is a list of all proposals that have achieved consensus at General Assembly so far, not counting short-term decisions. As of this moment, this list is tentative, possibly inaccurate and incomplete. Since OccupyNL is a constantly evolving and changing movement, everything here is of course subject to change.
- The House of Assembly should be open (Oct 18th?)
- We are opposed to bill C-10 (Oct. 26?)
- OccupyNL is non-partisan (?)
- Camp rules (Nov. 17th)
- Facebook rules (Jan. 22)
- Code of Conduct (parts 1, 2, and 3)
- We support the FFAW in their dispute with OCI (?)
- Support for incorporation. To provide detailed treasury reports at regular intervals (to be decided if it should be weekly or monthly) (March4)
- Support for second Robocall rally on Sun March 25 at Colonial Building (March11)